Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shakti Gauchan Outs Dravid:The Wall!!!!




Jaipur. 
"Shakti, Please come this way. Friends, have you met with Shakti from Nepal? He is performing best in the camp. Please give him a round of applause."When Rajasthan Royals captain Rahul Dravid praised the Nepalese spinner in front of the entire team , Shakti  Gauchan was unable to hold his happiness. Shakti Gauchan is one of the emerging bowling strength of the Rajasthan Royals Camp this year.In this emotional moment, Shakti said , "I was standing 10 meters away from Dravid. After making "RUN OUT" , Rahul Dravid called me . At first I was afraid, because Captain Dravid was standing with Australia's Brad Hodge and Shaun Tait. He introduced me with remaining players. And when Dravid praised me, I thought that my coming to IPL was successful. "


Dravid has been affected by the strength of his bowling. Shakti has played brilliantly in the recently concluded ICC World Twenty20 qualifiers. Shakti clean bowled Dravid in the nets. Moreover, Australia's Brad Hodge has also been trapped twice by the spin of Shakti Gauchan.In this short experience with the champions, Shakti said, "When I took wicket of Dravid, I wanted to celebrate the wicket. Since it was just a practice net, I had to calm myself."In the ICC T20 World qualifiers, Shakti had taken sensational hat-trick in the match against Denmark. . After this performance, Rajasthan Royals invited him to practice in the camp.How ever, playing of Shakti in IPL season 5 is not sure. But, this Nepalese spinner is eager to show the magic of his spin in the IPL matches.




(For more information and to see the news in hindi please follow the following link: http://www.bhaskar.com/article/SPO-nepali-shakti-impresses-captain-dravid-ipl-3054634.html)

1 comment: